Groups of 20 or more (with at least two week’s notification of your visit) qualify for a reduction in admission price. See General Group Guidelines below for more information.
After your tour, we encourage you to visit the Museum’s Gift Shop, where you’ll find many unique, one-of-a-kind items related to African-American culture and heritage, and the American civil rights movement. Shop online at http://www.civilrightsmuseum.org/store/.
General Group Guidelines
- Group rates apply for 20 or more people
- Group tour reservations must be booked at least two weeks in advance to qualify for a group discount*
- Unscheduled groups arriving without a prior reservation are not eligible for the special discount rate
- Special student group rates are available.
- Free motor coach parking is available
- The average length of the tour is a hour
*Call for Group Rate
Group Tour Reservation Information
When you are ready to book your tour, please have the following information ready:
- School/organization/group address, phone number, e-mail or fax number
- Names of both the group contact and group leader (if different)
- Date and time you would like to tour
- Number of people planning to tour
- It’s best to have a few alternate dates in mind before calling.
- Check your school’s calendar to avoid scheduling conflicts.
- Be aware of time constraints that could affect your visit (i.e. bus schedules, travel times, etc.) and make your booking agent aware of them.
Who to call to book your tour:
Call Kim Ambrose at 901-521-9699, ext. 2224 or email email@example.com.