Volunteer Opportunities at the National Civil Rights Museum
- Opening receptions for New Exhibits to the Museum
- King Day
- April 4th Celebrations
- Freedom Award
- Departmental Aids
- Weekend Assistance as NCRM Greeters and Hostess/Host
- And many, many more!
The Volunteer Process:
- Completion of an NCRM Volunteer Application and other forms
- You will receive a letter of volunteer acceptance
- You will receive a NCRM certified volunteer ID card
- Volunteer applications are good for one year.
- Having an opportunity to give back to your community and to be involved.
- 10 % discounts in the NCRM Gift Shop
- Earn volunteer hours for job applications, college entrance applications, and required volunteer hours for high school.
- Receive valuable training and education about the community and the civil rights movement.
To download our Volunteer Application, click here.
For information about becoming a volunteer, contact Jeanette O’Bryant at:
Tel: (901) 521-9699, ext. 2237
Fax: (901) 527-1229
National Civil Rights Museum
Attn: Volunteer Program
450 Mulberry Street
Memphis, TN, 38103