Join us for a story and an activity for young activists (ages 2-5 years old) on Wednesdays in July.
Summer is a perfect time to explore new interests, discover exciting places and engage our minds! We will introduce activism and encourage friendship. As we read stories and try out fun activities, we will realize our potential to help make the world a better place.
- Program will be FREE of charge and registration is not required.
- Each Wednesday, we will read a book aloud and do an activity together.
- Program is recommended for children ages 2-5 years old, but all are welcome.
- Parents must stay with their child during the program.
- Programs will be held mostly indoors and will run approximately 30 minutes.
For more information, contact Dory Lerner, Museum Educator, at email@example.com.